From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
Fivetran is seeking a Vice President of Global Revenue Operations to lead and manage all functions within the revenue operations team including; strategy and planning, operations, GTM systems, compensation, enablement, and insights. The VP of Global Revenue Operations will be responsible for driving business growth by developing and executing revenue strategies, optimizing operational processes and systems, and delivering operational excellence across the organization.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of catalyzing business expansion and building high-performing teams. They will be responsible for establishing and scaling the revenue capacity and pipeline models, developing sales forecasting and pipeline management processes, and driving continuous improvement across the revenue operations function. The VP of Global Revenue Operations will also partner closely with finance, product, engineering, and marketing to ensure alignment of revenue operations strategies to business objectives and market trends.
The ideal candidate will have deep expertise in sales enablement and operations, a strong analytical mindset, and the ability to leverage data to drive insights and inform decisions. They will be a strategic, first-principle thinker with exceptional leadership and communication skills, able to motivate and inspire teams to achieve ambitious revenue goals. As the VP of Global Revenue Operations, this individual will play a critical role in Fivetran's continued growth and success, and will be instrumental in shaping the future of the company's revenue operations function.
What You'll Do
- GTM Strategy and Planning
- Work closely with senior cross-functional team members to set and evolve our GTM strategy to align with trends in the cloud data ecosystem, SI and ISV partners, and to continue global expansion
- Develop and maintain capacity models, including headcount by role based on ratio, pipeline goals and multi-touch attribution for top of funnel, consumption forecasting, and reporting requirements for revenue dashboards
- Monitor and administer the budget for the revenue team including personnel, non personnel, and discretionary budgets
- Design and manage ICP globalization and segmentation strategies
- GTM Revenue Operations & Insights
- Oversee critical operations activities, including running forecast calls, funnel reviews, maintaining attribution models, and ensuring pipeline/SFDC hygiene
- Act as the product manager for the needs of the business, including territory planning, operational performance reporting, and business process design
- Lead strategy and design of GTM analytics, research, and insights
- GTM Systems
- Oversee the selection, implementation, and utilization of the GTM Tech Stack to support the company’s revenue goals. Ensure that the systems are optimized to support efficient processes and provide accurate data for decision making
- Drive collaboration between revenue operations, analytics and engineering teams to ensure systems are properly configured, integrated, updated, and maintained
- GTM Enablement
- Drive the Sales enablement strategy, including the development and delivery of sales training, content, and tools that support the Sales team’s ability to effectively engage with prospects and customers at every stage of the sales cycle
- Continuously measure the effectiveness of enablement efforts and adjust as needed to improve sales performance
- GTM Compensation Planning
- Develop and implement compensation plans for the Revenue team that align with the company’s revenue goals and support retention and motivation of high-performing sales reps
- Collaborate with finance to ensure policies are up to date and plans are financially viable
- Lead, mentor and develop a high-performing Revenue Excellence team
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration, and accountability
- Develop and manage team goals, performance metrics, and professional development plans. Ensure that the team is equipped with the necessary skills, resources, and technology to support the company’s revenue growth goals
Skills We're Looking For
- 10+ years experience in a high-growth Saas company(ies) with a minimum of 5+ years proven experience in a senior revenue operations leadership role(s)
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth through operational efficiency, data-driven decision-making, and strategic planning
- Strong working knowledge of GTM systems, strategies, and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute successful sales enablement programs
- Expert analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to effectively work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Leader who is thorough, organized and able to handle a wide range of complex issues, with the ability to articulate a vision, set of goals, and a game plan while inspiring others to embrace and follow the plan
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both verbally and in writing
- Strong project management skills and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field strongly preferred; MBA is a plus
Fivetran is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your interest in the role and relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you.
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the target position and level. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Our job titles may span more than one career level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business need, market demands. The pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
This range represents base salary only and does not include incentive for sales roles, equity, or benefits, if applicable.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.