We are a team of doers, seasoned engineers, hackers, and builders, working on the future of streaming data.
Funded by premier investors, including GV and Lightspeed, Redpanda is building the streaming data platform for developers. We’re evolving streaming beyond the Apache Kafka® protocol into a unified “engine of record” that delivers a categorical reduction in complexity, wicked-fast performance, onboard Wasm transforms, and transparent tiered storage that gives consumers access to both real-time and historical data from a single API.
About the Role:
As we build out our marketing team we are looking for a Revenue Operations Specialist to support and extend our marketing and sales tech stack while improving conversion rates across our funnel. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Revenue Operations, you will work closely with marketing and sales teams to build programs, streamline processes and gauge campaign effectiveness. The right candidate will wake up each morning excited about optimizing our operational systems (Salesforce.com, Hubspot, Leandata, GA, etc.), rejoicing at the opportunity to support programs and team members as needed.
- Execute day-to-day marketing initiatives, including email sends, CRM updates, landing page creation, etc
- Measure, analyze and report on the impact of marketing campaigns and related activities
- Provide insights and recommendations on optimization strategies
- Investigate and troubleshoot lead flow challenges from a systems and business process standpoint
- Help the sales team improve their processes through reporting, training and tool improvements
- 3+ years’ experience working in operations, analytics, or a similar role
- Experience working in a high growth and early stage startup
- Experience with marketing automation systems (i.e., Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo)
- Experience with Salesforce from a day-to-day operations and reporting perspective
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and optimization mindset
- Ability to escalate and communicate problems, along with solutions, to management and marketing team members
- Experience with database hygiene and operations such as segmentation and measurement
- Self starter and excellent in self management, experience in working with remote teams
- Maintain a learning and innovation mindset and the ability to understand concepts and system logic
- Strong communication skills and experience working in cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an agile and deadline-driven environment
U.S. base salary range for this role is $107,000 - $126,000 (CO, TX) and $123,000 - $145,000 (CA, NY). Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. As a remote-first company, we strive to consider each candidate's job-related skills, location, experience, relevant education or training to determine individual base salary. Your talent partner will share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Redpanda is used by Fortune 1000 enterprises pushing hundreds of terabytes a day, as well as by the solo dev prototyping a React application on her laptop. Think of it as a streaming data API platform that scales with you from the smallest projects to petabytes of data distributed across the globe.
Join Redpanda if you’d enjoy being part of a fast-moving, 100% remote organization with team members around the globe and a culture based on trust, transparency, communication, and kindness.