Mendix – the leading low-code application development platform:
The Mendix Platform uses visual modeling to abstract long-form coding out of application development. Our customers use Mendix to create and deploy better software for the enterprise, faster. Mendix is collaborative - the people who use the software and the people who build the software work together throughout the development process.
Read our Customer Stories to learn more about the wealth of software and solutions global organizations have built with the Platform.
At Mendix we strive to maintain a diverse, open, and safe working environment where people can be their true selves. We value every voice, celebrate individuality, and appreciate the diversity of thought and experience. People who work here are driven, smart, and really good at what they do.
As this market evolves, we encourage people of all skill levels to work with the platform, both for clients and candidates. Apply today to discover how you can make a meaningful impact with Mendix.
Our Ideal Candidate:
The Revenue Operations Associate will provide insights and guide the sales team to improve the business process, pipeline management, and overall organization. They will have a continual desire to learn and be challenged, passionate about, and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. The Revenue Operations Associate will operate with unflappable integrity and will hold a culture of respect, inclusion, and all things “Mendix Blue” paramount.
By the end of your first month, you’ll have:
- Squarely established yourself within the operations organization by meeting with our Operations Team and getting a sense of the current pains.
- Met with our key collaborators - including Sales, IT, HR, and Finance
- Gone through our Sales Foundation Training to get a deep dive into the current Sales Process.
- Familiarized yourself with our tech stack (SF, Clari, PowerBI, etc.).
By the end of your third month you’ll have:
- Established an operating rhythm with your key stakeholders
- Developed a repeatable project guideline to improve the scope, design, and communication of all future process enhancements.
- Developed a project plan for one of our key priorities and began delivering results in said project with assistance from the team.
By the end of your sixth month you’ll have:
- Led a project on your own with a clear plan for implementation, documentation, and training.
- Established a project review pipeline so as to always be aware of our priorities and upcoming needs.
Beyond six months you will:
- Serve as an established and trusted member of our Ops team.
- Cultivate a “growth mindset” within and around your team, which applies to all areas of culture and process.
- Consistently deliver results above expectation.
- 0-2 years experience in project management within Operations, preferably at a high-tech or software company, helping drive program and business enhancements.
- BA/BS degree in business or related field.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
- Likes to work in a high-growth, performance, and deadline-driven environment.
- Results-oriented, with attention to detail, and can prioritize multiple objectives and projects.
- Can manage own workload, work efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Successful track record of working at all levels of management and sales teams.
If you see a job description and think, “I’d be perfect for that” but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications – don’t let that hold you back. We’re always eager to hire talented, passionate candidates – so give it a try and apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Mendix/Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.