About the role
Netlify’s vision is to build a better web. To get there, we aim to unite the Jamstack ecosystem to create the best developer experience for that web. More than 2M businesses & developers worldwide use Netlify to build, run, and scale modern web experiences ranging from major ecommerce sites to SaaS applications, marketing sites, and everything in between. As that number grows we need to bring onboard Account Executives in the Eastern time zone to help prospective customers navigate and evaluate our solutions to ensure they are set up for long-term success.
What you’ll do:
- Identify potential customers and run a technical end-to-end sales process
- Build and maintain relationships from executives to product teams and developers
- Drive team projects that further develop Netlify’s sales process and go-to-market strategy
- Advocate internally on behalf of customers, including with our product and engineering teams who craft their road maps directly from customer feedback.
What you'll bring:
- 8-10+ years of quota-carrying sales experience, ideally with a highly technical cloud service
- Experience selling products with ASP >= $150K to $300K
- Consultative sales approach with a product-centric mindset and strong prospecting, qualifying, and negotiating skills
- Embodying a growth mindset that seeks to constantly learn and develop.
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple stakeholders with different priorities.
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed
- A strong interest in modern web technologies
- East Coast US location (Preferred)
Of everything we've ever built at Netlify, we are most proud of our team.
We believe that empowered and engaged colleagues do their best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions to improve not just in your daily job, but every aspect of building a company. As a distributed-first organization we want to make sure wherever our team is we find inventive ways to collaborate, debate, and learn from each other.
To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our about page.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
When applying please include:
A resume or short listing of your job history & skills (link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine). We appreciate a cover letter explaining why you would enjoy working in this role at Netlify to get to know you a bit better, though this is not required and will not impact your application. Our mission is to “build a better web” and that cannot be done without a diversity of skill sets, backgrounds and thoughts.
Of everything we've ever built at Netlify, we are most proud of our team. Netlify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are devoted to building a team of people with diverse backgrounds and lifestyles. Driving equality empowers our team, enables us to innovate, and helps us maintain a more inclusive environment. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, military/veteran status, citizenship, pregnancy status, or any other differences. If we can do anything to provide a better interview, i.e. accommodate a disability, then please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Netlify, we’re on a mission to build a better web by making it easier than ever to build, deploy, and scale web applications. We are a Series D company with a $2B valuation and have raised over $200M from investors such as Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, EQT, Bessemer, BOND and Menlo Ventures. As a globally distributed organization, we aim to create a company culture where the best idea can come from anywhere and strive to be thoughtful, caring, and collaborative in our work within and across teams. To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our About page.
At Netlify, we are committed to equal pay for equal work. Our base compensation for this role is targeted at $108,000 - $168,000 for US-based locations. Netlify anchors our compensation philosophy on a market-based approach, therefore salary ranges may differ depending on the cost of labor in a particular location. For example, the top of the range reflects the highest paying market in the US and above range for many US cities. In addition to robust benefits, participation in Netlify’s equity plan, and incentive pay/commission for eligible roles. The starting pay will be determined based on multiple factors, including expertise and skills, market demands, experience, internal equity, and applicable geographic location. These compensation packages and ranges are subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your Talent Acquisition partner will be available to answer any questions about this policy and/or the compensation range of your specific location during the hiring process.