About the job
Wrike is the most powerful work management platform. Built for teams and organizations looking to collaborate, create, and exceed every day, Wrike brings everyone and all work into a single place to remove complexity, increase productivity, and free people up to focus on their most purposeful work.
Our vision: A world where everyone is free to focus on their most purposeful work, together.
Ready to become a Wriker?
At Wrike, we are searching for a highly qualified Sr Director, Go-To-Market Strategy to work closely with our marketing, product, and sales teams. A highly valued leader in the overall Marketing team, the Sr Director, Go-To-Market Strategy will have an immediate impact on our Go-To-Market positioning and messaging strategy and how we deliver the value of Wrike solutions to the market. Reporting to the Head of Wrike Marketing, this is a role for someone who has an ability to think strategically while doing deep-level customer and market analysis to drive product messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategies.
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Global GTM Positioning and Messaging: Develop and own product positioning, messaging and value propositions that differentiate Wrike solutions in the marketplace, winning the hearts and minds of analysts, stakeholders, and their organizations. Create global product & product portfolio positioning and messaging for any GTM channel including direct sales, partner, digital and direct to customers. Partner with Marketing and Product Management to develop an external plan to best tell the product story. Do market research to confirm the message resonates with customers.
- Market Analysis: Understand market trends, customer requirements, usage and buying behavior, TAM analysis, install base whitespace, propensity data, and the partner ecosystem to better identify the largest target market opportunities and customer demand for Wrike product offerings. Deliver robust analysis on market size, growth, and trends by segment/geography as well as customer and competitor insights to inform strategy decisions.
- Product Strategy: Partner with Product Management and provide input and strategy into product roadmap, strategy, and pricing based on market and customer research findings, industry analyst interactions and competitive findings. Work directly with our product teams to influence roadmap priorities and definition. Develop and maintain an understanding of market opportunity, user needs, buyer journey, sales cycle, deployment process, and ongoing delivery model to help support the creation of quality deliverables, processes, and timelines. Provides insight into financial drivers of performance as well as supports investment analysis and pricing strategy.
- Go-to-Market Planning: Develop compelling offerings and specific value propositions for each customer or customer persona and buying center. Identify, prioritize, execute sales plays that align with the GTM Strategy (including identifying TAM, mapping out the sales motion, align with BU on asset creation, and align enablement activities). Work with Marketing, Sales, and CS to implement sales plays across target accounts and ICP cohorts. Understand and define clear upselling/cross-selling paths for our core propositions. Understand pipeline, bookings by GEO/Segment to prioritize/recommend different GTM/marketing activities/programs
- Product Marketing Partnership: Propose and scope core product marketing efforts, including market segment research and validation, messaging, go-to-market strategy, and storytelling
- Product-Led Growth: Tailor marketing efforts (e.g., high touch vs. low touch) to segment needs. Review the experiences that connect buyers with Wrike’s product value, maximizing the adoption, activation, retention, and expansion of business accounts. This includes building the onboarding and activation journeys for professional users and the bottom-up viral motion that leads to grassroots team adoption.
You will achieve your best if you have
- 7+ years’ experience in product marketing leadership and strategy at a B2B company, ideally in the tech sector.
- A proven track record of leading GTM initiatives to execute ambitious goals; execute strategic positioning and messaging, translate vision into operational goals, and set high standards of excellence
- You have strong program management skills and ability to structure and prioritize work in a manner that best fits the team and company needs.
- Proactive in your communication style and love cross-functional collaboration and program management.
- You love setting metrics that challenge you and your team and then working hard to deliver exceptional outcomes that have great impact to the organization.
- You have a BA or BS degree
You will stand out with
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive, strategic, and solutions-focused marketing leader.
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
We’re a team of innovators and creators who solve the complex work problems of today and tomorrow.
💡 Smart: We love what we do, and we’re great at it because this is our domain. Our combined knowledge in this space is unmatched.
💚 Dedicated: We get up every day focused on helping our customers win. We’re committed to helping our teammates win, too!
🤗 Approachable: We're friendly, easy to get along with, considerate, and helpful.
Our culture and Values
🌱 Grow: Be curious, learn new things and seek feedback.
👩💻 Execute: Work with agility, minimize the unnecessary, and prioritize high value work.
🙌 Collaborate: Work as a team, celebrate successes, and have fun!