We are a team of doers, seasoned engineers, hackers and builders, working on the future of streaming data.
Funded by premier investors including GV and Lightspeed, Redpanda is building the streaming data platform for developers. We’re evolving streaming beyond the Apache Kafka® protocol into a unified “engine of record” that delivers a categorical reduction in complexity, wicked-fast performance, onboard Wasm transforms, and transparent tiered storage that gives consumers access to both real-time and historical data from a single API.
About the Role:
Come and join our rapidly growing Sales team! As an Account Executive, you will help qualify and close opportunities through sales presentations, product demonstrations, and supporting technical evaluations
- Engage new and existing users to demonstrate how they can be more successful with Redpanda
- Engage in significant Outbound activity making use of the tools available (Clearbit, zoominfo, Sales navigator, etc.)
- Proactively and efficiently manage resources with dedicated teams, virtual teams, and executive staff around sales opportunities to ensure successful outcomes
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns with multiple prospect engagement points in Development, and IT Operations.
- Align the overall Redpanda solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products, and secure strategic commercial commitments
- Create a healthy pipeline of revenue and new logos for your target accounts.
- Accurately forecast business on a quarterly cadence
- Effectively communicate with management, legal and deal desk to ensure proper execution of documents and correct process, and follow instructions or recommendations set by these teams and company management
- Experience in Open Source software + Saas business models. Proficiency in Cloud and Infrastructure software is a minimum requirement
- Significant enterprise sales and customer development experience in a pure acquisition/”hunter” sales role.
- Track record in closing enterprise and mid-market deals
- Creation and execution of quarterly and annual business plans
- Good executive presence, communication skills, and credibility
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals and targets
U.S. base salary range for this role is $150,000, not including bonus and/or commission. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. As a remote-first company, we strive to consider each candidate's job-related skills, location, experience, relevant education or training to determine individual base salary. Your talent partner will share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Redpanda is used by Fortune 1000 enterprises pushing hundreds of terabytes a day, as well as by the solo dev prototyping a React application on her laptop. Think of it as a streaming data API platform that scales with you from the smallest projects to petabytes of data distributed across the globe.
Join Redpanda if you’d enjoy being part of a fast-moving, 100% remote organization with team members around the globe and a culture based on trust, transparency, communication, and kindness.