We’re looking for a hardworking, results oriented, individual with passion and initiative for expanding an existing book of Fortune 500 accounts, while also seeking to add new strategic level accounts. The Strategic Account Executive role focuses exclusively on formulating and implementing a sales strategy calling on the C-Suite, resulting in revenue growth of current and new customer acquisition of large/corporate customers.
Pantheon is the WebOps platform for websites that deliver extraordinary results. We believe in putting the magic of the internet in everyone’s hands. That’s why we’re so passionate about helping developers, IT and marketing develop, test, and release website changes faster and more reliably so they can build and maintain websites that create value for their organizations. Our cloud native software makes it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform.
Pantheon’s core values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Expand a book well-known, Fortune 500 customers, many are household names!
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline of net new Strategic customers
- Lead engagements with various executive-level prospect customers, including but not limited to CMO, CTO, CDO and CIOs
- Articulate our value proposition, creating excitement and passion among prospects.
- Conduct discovery and complete the sales process to uncover the needs of companies
- Develop a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceed your quota!
- Take your sophisticated solution selling skills to the next level as you evangelize the Pantheon Platform
What you Bring to the Table
- A minimum of 5+ years of SAAS selling experience at the Enterprise/Strategic level; start-up or early stage company experience is preferred.
- Passion and demonstrated success selling to companies with $1B or more in revenue
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Ability to handle multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- A consultative and solution/value selling approach to closing new business.
- A standout colleague that is a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Ability to win the whole funnel from lead generation to closing the deal
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off, sick days, and 13 paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical insurance including Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid parental leave (plus fertility, adoption and other family planning benefits)
- In-office workspace (San Francisco and New York)
- Monthly allowance for wellness, reading and access to LinkedIn Learning for continued development
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact email@example.com. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
The US OTE salary range for this position is $202,000 - $320,000 per year. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case.
Please note that the compensation details listed reflect the base and variable salary only and do not include equity or benefits.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.