Join us to build a new platform to transform the future of work, from the ground up. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to be one of the early members of the Digital Adoption Solutions team at Pendo, which is building a new platform to shape how companies onboard, support, and engage their employees in the digital workplace.
Pendo’s mission is to improve society's experience with software. Pendo’s Adopt product helps employees do their best work, wherever work gets done through software you built and software you bought. As an Adopt Product Manager you will be responsible and accountable for defining the product requirements that will differentiate Pendo’s Adopt’s offering. We are looking for an experienced product manager professional to join our Product Management team. You will work with a diverse product, engineering, sales, and support team to drive our Pendo Adopt product.
*This role will sit in our Raleigh office and onsite attendance will be required every Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Defining and delivering a product strategy and roadmap for your area.
- Work cross-functionally between Product, Design, Engineering, and Revenue teams to facilitate and own new product development.
- Deeply understand our customer's workflows and jobs-to-be-done to inform new opportunities to improve their experience
- Work with engineering teams to deliver a scalable architecture that not just meets current needs, but considers future growth scenarios
- Use agile principles to write user stories, plan and drive the software development of features.
- Manage and communicate dependencies with other teams.
- Define clear outcomes that measure customer satisfaction and business impact with the ability to analyze them and utilize them in decision-making processes
- Prioritize between new features, architectural improvements, and operational excellence
- 5+ Years of product management experience
- Experience leading team product planning activities for technical software products
- Passion for design and usability
- Ability to synthesize complex internal needs across the company while considering both customer value and future growth.
- Experience using Agile/Scrum/Sprint methodology including sprint planning and execution, as well as a strong understanding of software development management methods.
- Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions with ability to query data from various systems to solve problems and experience in one or more data analysis tools.
- Entrepreneurial instincts with clear bias for informed action and track record of leading new initiatives with limited resources and support.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering or MBA, or equivalent in experience
- Ability to work onsite in our HQ Raleigh Office every Tuesday and Wednesday
- Experience working in the b2b SaaS Enterprise Platform space
- Ability to bring a new product/feature to market in the b2b space, experience going from 0 to 1 in new product launch
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation(s) for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
The expected salary range for this role to be performed in the following location is:
Raleigh, NC - USD $140,000 - $165,000
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.