What’s it like to work at Quickbase? Well, our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all Quickbase employees are engaged in interesting work, we try new and different things and lots of room for career advancement (1/3 of our employees are in a new role from 1 year ago!). We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. Quickbase combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Find out if Quickbase is for you!
Quickbase is transforming how companies see, connect, and control the complex projects that are reshaping our world. We're looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager of Growth to help lead our customer growth and lifecycle marketing team.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally with product, marketing, sales and customers success teams to optimize the customer journey by ensuring that the value of Quickbase is clearly articulated to customers throughout that journey. You will build a deep understanding of customer needs and identify opportunities to drive customer growth by leveraging different channels, including our self-serve, product-led growth motion.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Build a deep understanding of our users. Leverage research and product data to build insights around why people join Quickbase and what they are looking to accomplish. Develop strategies for streamlining the entire customer journey to create the best user experience.
- Build a strong foundation for new users. Work with a cross-functional team to identify how to acquire new customers, including improvements to our free trial experience. Identify opportunities to better onboard users and introduce the right features and capabilities at the right moment to help users get started in the product.
- Identify opportunities for customer growth. Identify the levers that drive user engagement and develop an ongoing programs to keep customers engaged in the product through a combination of in-product messaging, product education, feature discovery and lifecycle marketing.
- Leverage the product to drive new sales and expansion. Partner with the GTM team to ensure that our PLG efforts are working to help fuel the sales-led motion. And collaborate with the customer expansion teams on any customer marketing campaigns that focus on account expansion efforts.
- Measurement and reporting. Define key metrics for customer growth to track and measure success of ongoing programs, and share insights for quarterly business reviews.
- Help evangelize the Quickbase community. Partner with multiple internal teams on Quickbase community efforts to drive engagement within our existing community and build a strong ecosystem of power users.
The items below are a starting point for a conversation, not a hard list of requirements. If this role excites you, we hope you will apply!
- You have at least 5+ years of prior experience in a product marketing role (experience with a self-serve/PLG is preferred)
- You have experience with B2B Enterprise SaaS software (familiarity with no-code/low-code or Project management software is a plus)
- You put the customers at the center of everything you do
- You are a storyteller with a deep love of the written word
- You are curious and have a growth mindset
- Take ownership, are accountable, and have excellent project management skills
- Flourish in ambiguity and can make quick, thoughtful decisions
- Push for high standards and celebrate the wins
Additional Benefits We Offer:
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work culture
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion programs & support
- Employee Resource Groups focused on Inclusion and Social Impact
- Tuition reimbursement
- A robust benefits & compensation package with a generous 401(k) match
- Opportunities to participate in Quickbase conference events
- Health and wellness reimbursements
- Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.