The Sauce Labs Error Reporting SDK team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our awesome team.
Mobile Error Reporting SDKs from Sauce Labs are used by developers around the world to collect and resolve crashes, errors, and other quality issues that impact their apps or games during development and after they have been released.
As the Senior Product Manager for our Mobile SDKs, you will help bring to market tools that help teams collect and respond to errors and crashes in half the time they used to.
As the Senior Product Manager for our Mobile SDKs, you will drive the roadmap and define new features and capabilities for our crash and error reporting products.
You will work closely with technical customers building mobile and web apps to understand unmet needs and validate product capabilities in the way they instrument and respond to quality signals in their app. You will work with the Sauce Labs engineering team to determine the ideal user experience, translate that to a set of backend requirements, and then drive execution and delivery.
This role will interface primarily with software, game development engineers, and QA teams, so you should have experience working in software technology or related fields.
- Discover and execute on new product opportunities by combining insight from customer feedback, industry research, and competitive analysis to identify areas where we can develop broader or deeper capabilities leveraging our product strengths.
- Drive the product roadmap and help shape our near and long-term product priorities.
- Conduct user research and interview target personas to gain insights and validate hypotheses.
- Define technical product specs, user stories, mockups and acceptance criteria in collaboration with the engineering and UX/design team. Ultimately, be responsible for delivery of new capabilities.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and technical services teams to support content creation, product messaging, and how-to guides, and to develop and deliver technical demonstrations and presentations of product capabilities.
- Represent the company with prospects and customers as a product expert at technical events and conferences.
- 5+ years in a product role with practical experience building/shipping technical products or cloud-based services.
- An understanding of popular mobile frameworks and languages such as Kotlin, Swift, Objective C, Java, React Native, and Flutter, and past experience building and deploying mobile applications.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written) skills and a positive, customer-centric, can-do attitude. Comfortable presenting and defending ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently, planning tasks and following through. You’re great at working autonomously and comfortable being accountable for working directly with product leadership, our customers and other stakeholders. Experience using various strategies and techniques to influence multiple stakeholders.
- Proven ability to decompose user challenges into product solutions, and define, nurture, and measure user adoption and retention.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Preferred: Prior experience working within a technology start-up or scale up building , SaaS products.
Sauce Labs is on a mission to accelerate software development by removing testing as a bottleneck. Our automated testing cloud ensures that the web and mobile applications people use everyday work flawlessly on any browser or device.
Before Sauce, testing took too long, it was tedious and expensive to maintain, and it took the focus off of innovation and shifted it to annoying infrastructure issues. With Sauce, innovators accelerate their software development cycles, improve quality, deploy with confidence and reduce costs. We call that automated testing. But you’ll probably just call it awesome.
Security responsibilities at Sauce: At Sauce, we will commit to supporting the health and safety of employees and properties, partnering with internal stakeholders to learn and act on ever-evolving security protocols and procedures. You’ll be expected to fully comply with all policies and procedures related to security at the department and org wide level and exercise a ‘security first’ approach to how we design, build & run our products and services.
Sauce Labs is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Please note our privacy terms when applying for a job at Sauce Labs.
We are excited to share the base salary for this position exclusive of fringe benefits, potential bonuses or stock-based compensation. Your base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience, along with its relationship to the base salaries of current team members at Sauce Labs that are similarly situated.
Benefits and Perks that we offer include health coverage (medical, dental, and vision) along with disability and life insurance. In addition, Sauce Labs offers parental leave benefits, flexible time off, professional development, and a 401(k) retirement plan with match. To see more about benefits and perks at Sauce Labs, please check out our careers page at saucelabs.com/company/careers.
US Compensation Range