Druva enables cyber, data and operational resilience for every organization with the Data Resiliency Cloud, the industry’s first and only at scale SaaS solution. Customers can radically simplify data protection, streamline data governance, and gain data visibility and insights as they accelerate cloud adoption. Druva pioneered a SaaS-based approach to eliminate complex infrastructure and related management costs, and deliver data resilience via a single platform spanning multiple geographies and clouds.
Druva is trusted by thousands of enterprises, including 60 of Fortune 500, to make data more resilient and accelerate their journey to the cloud. Visit druva.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
The Role & The Team:
This is a field and customer facing product management role. You will collaborate with our cross-functional customer facing teams to interact with our 3000+ customer base, understand their data security and governance needs, and bring back insights and ideas for the roadmap. Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Working with the product managers, marketing team to build key product marketing collateral and
- deliver field sales team training.
- Customer interaction for product demos, roadmap presentations, product feedback and escalations
- Analyze product telemetry to develop insights for product roadmap and drive product adoption
- Explore new product features, concepts and develop comprehensive market/product requirements
- Respond to industry analyst questionnaires, surveys and develop analyst facing presentations
The security & governance product lines are experiencing rapid growth and this is a key role with significant
scope for impact, visibility.
What We Are Looking For:
- 7-10 years of building, shipping B2B SaaS products
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, MBA would be a plus
- Functional experience, track record as PM/PO
- Experience in working in the security domain (Endpoint/Cloud/Network Security, Anti-malware, Security Operations (SIEM/XDR))
- Highly technical background with an ability to dive deep into products, technology, UX.
- Highly analytical with an ability to understand metrics, develop a data driven point-of-view
- Excellent PM presence with clear written, verbal communication skills
- Hustler with a sense of urgency and a can-do attitude. Track record of iterating, taking ownership and driving products from concept to execution
- Experience working in high growth, startup environments
Salary: $165k - $195k + 10% bonus
*The market rate salary range is calculated by our compensation team as it relates to peers, years of experience, location, etc. In addition to salary we have exceptional benefits and equity. Further details will be discussed during your introductory meeting with a Recruiter, please hold any questions until that time.