We are a team of doers, seasoned engineers, hackers and builders, working on the future of streaming data.
Funded by premier investors including GV and Lightspeed, Redpanda is building the streaming data platform for developers. We’re evolving streaming beyond the Apache Kafka® protocol into a unified “engine of record” that delivers a categorical reduction in complexity, wicked-fast performance, onboard Wasm transforms, and transparent tiered storage that gives consumers access to both real-time and historical data from a single API.
Redpanda is looking for a Sales Development Representative to help build the top of the sales funnel that will help fuel our Sales organization. You will grow our business by reaching the right people at the right companies at the right time – and then set up these valuable opportunities for our sales team to close. You excel in high-energy environments and relish dealing with all the challenges that growth creates. You understand outbound sales prospecting across segments and have an eye for improving the process of prospecting and lead generation.
- Qualify and develop inbound and outbound sales leads, delivering high-quality, qualified leads to our sales team
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to build regular sales campaigns and systematically improve lead qualification processes
- Consistently deliver a high level of prospecting activity
- Run email campaigns to produce new sales prospects
- Analyze industry trends and segments to create new sources of qualified leads
- Utilize the CRM system to track activity and manage sales opportunities
- Meet quarterly qualified opportunity goals
- Maintain an up-to-date technical understanding of products, solutions, and business value propositions
- Time management/organizational skills
- Collaborative, coachable
- Thrive in an environment of rapid change
- Love challenges
- Effective communication skills, collaborating directly with prospects, sales and cross functional teams
- A passion for technology
U.S. base salary range for this role is $50,000 - $60,000, not including bonus and/or commission. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. As a remote-first company, we strive to consider each candidate's job-related skills, location, experience, relevant education or training to determine individual base salary. Your talent partner will share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Redpanda is used by Fortune 1000 enterprises pushing hundreds of terabytes a day, as well as by the solo dev prototyping a React application on her laptop. Think of it as a streaming data API platform that scales with you from the smallest projects to petabytes of data distributed across the globe.
Join Redpanda if you’d enjoy being part of a fast-moving, 100% remote organization with team members around the globe and a culture based on trust, transparency, communication, and kindness.