Zello is a voice-first communication platform, powered by our industry-leading push-to-talk technology, to improve collaboration and productivity for desk-less workers. With over 175+ million users, we’re the #1 rated push-to-talk app in the world, delivering 8 billion (yes, with a B) messages a month.
At Zello, our company values are at the heart of what we do everyday. We’re proud to serve the frontline, we’re privileged to connect people in times of crisis across the globe, and we’re honored to support first responders.
And this is where you come in.
We are seeking a Revenue Operations (RevOps) Specialist to join our team. You will play a critical role in driving the growth and success of our business by optimizing our revenue performance. This role is vital to the company's success, and the ideal candidate will have a strong analytical mindset and a passion for driving business growth.
What you’ll do
- Help with the definition, implementation and monitoring of operational revenue solutions & processes
- Work closely with revenue teams to identify key revenue-impacting workflows, systems and processes and strive to constantly improve them
- Build ad hoc reporting to provide insights to stakeholders and help in managing day-to-day operations
- Use data to identify trends, patterns, and insights to inform your actions
- Monitor the the performance of our tech stack to ensure all tools are working as intended, and review use tools based on roles and responsibilities
- Assist with incentive pay tracking and governance
- Monitor CRM data and activity and ensure data flows in and out of it as expected
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize and organize tasks effectively
- Continuously learn new tools, technologies, and best practices to stay relevant and effective in the role
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a related field such as business, economics, statistics, or computer science
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in RevOps, SalesOps, CXOps, or similar role, including lead generation, lead scoring, and sales forecasting
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data visualization tools and SQL to extract data from various sources
- "Figure it out" attitude - independent and self-driven, knowing how and when to pull in additional support
- Ability to manage projects independently, collaborating across teams, and keeping others on task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and comfort communicating to executives and peers
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively
- Experience with CRM systems and marketing automation platforms, bonus if you know your way around Hubspot specifically
- Strong work ethic and a passion for driving business growth
- Continual learning mindset and ability to adapt quickly to changing business needs
We hire for potential, passion for our mission, and a knack for solving difficult problems over checking every qualification box. We have competitive pay, equity with significant upside, and intentionally design our benefits to encourage healthy and well-balanced employees, from flexible work schedules to unlimited paid time off. We even offer a sabbatical after every five years of service so you’re able to pursue and enjoy what matters most to you. And of course, we wouldn’t be a technology company in Austin without a ping-pong table and free snacks in our break room. Join us!
Zello provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.