Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills, Flow, and Cloud products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes and gain data-driven insights.
We build this exciting product ecosystem by working with inquisitive people and uniting behind a passion for what tech can create. We’re a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping people and businesses build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We don’t let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. And most importantly, we treat each other like adults. If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard and thrive in a collaborative environment, you’ll do some of the best work of your career here.
The Professional Services Sales Account Executive is a member of the EMEA Sales organization, reporting to the Senior Director of Professional Services Sales - Strategic and EMEA. This role is responsible for the execution of Services related sales across all accounts at Pluralsight. You will serve as a key contact to partner with the product Sales team to drive demand generation, enablement, field sales, and sales strategy across the Pluralsight Professional Services portfolio within assigned territory. This individual will work directly with sales teams, pre-sales and leadership to identify sales opportunities while managing / driving ongoing pipeline and providing regular territory forecast updates to the Senior Director Professional Services Sales.
Externally, you will need to work with commercial and enterprise prospects to ensure appropriate services are attached to all relevant deals. The role offers significant career growth as the Pluralsight’s Professional Services team and portfolio are rapidly growing. This role requires heavy experience with a blend of sales, professional services and customer relationship/interaction.
- Own the Services bookings quota, revenue forecast, and sales for assigned territory
- Develop and maintain a quarterly demand generation plan
- Maintain accurate and timely customer/prospect pipeline and services forecast data
- Educate and communicate Pluralsight Professional Services offerings
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to effectively position Pluralsight Professional Services
- Exceed Annual Services bookings quota targets
- Support proposal (SOW) creation, developing strong relationships with clients and your partners on the Pre-Sales and Sales teams.
- Work closely with the EMEA sales team’s to ensure they have all the tools needed to drive repeatable sales results related to our Service offerings
- Report on results and present business plans to management, lead meetings, and deliver oral and written presentations to keep territory aligned
- You are a top-notch relationship manager. You project confidence and trustworthiness. Your customers and your colleagues know you’re a person they can count on to be there
- You are competent in the Salesforce CRM or comparable alternative
- You exhibit excellent critical thinking skills
- You can inspire cross-functional and multi-cultural teams to work with you to deliver results
- Proven track record of benchmarked sales success of greater than five years
- Ability to hunt for new opportunities within your account base
- Demonstrated tenacity in overcoming objections
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Ability to organize, maintain and use pipeline/client databases
- Ability to represent and articulate our company values to the marketplace
- Superior listening and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work independently and on a team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required