From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies. As a data movement platform, Fivetran is moving critical data on behalf of our customers to help power analytical and operational use cases. Fivetran's marketing connectors enable customers to centralize their marketing data and increase ROI of marketing campaigns.
What You'll Do
- Manage a portfolio of products and contribute to strategic decisions on growing and improving that portfolio
- Own the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the marketing analytics use case
- Learn what questions analysts are trying to answer, decide what data sources they need, and design great data schemas to drive analytical success
- Ensure we prioritize the most important product improvements
- Collaborate with analytics to create pre-built reporting on top of the data in collaboration with our key BI partners
- Work directly with engineering, product marketing, product operations and GTM teams to grow the marketing analytics use case for Fivetran
- Your guiding metric will be the volume of data flowing through Fivetran
Skills We're Looking For
- Proven track record of shipping data products that deliver measurable results.
- Proven ability to develop deep customer empathy and articulate customer problems
- Demonstrated experience using data and analytical abilities to help solve problems and make decisions
- Demonstrated experience performing deep data analyses for marketing functions
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a talented team of engineers, product marketers and designers effectively
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills with a confirmed ability to influence partners
- Advanced experience with SQL
- Experience in product management or product ownership
- Experience as a data analyst, data engineer, data scientist, or software engineer
- Familiarity with leading user research discussions
- History of working in a high-growth company
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.