Optimizely is focused on unlocking the boundless potential of our clients and employees. We are a category leader in Digital Experience Platform (DXP) and have the pleasure of serving over 9,000 brands, from global organizations such as Visa, Sky, Yamaha, and Wall Street Journal to tech innovators like Atlassian DocuSign, FitBit, and Zillow.
Optimizely fosters an inclusive and diverse culture with a global team of 1500+ people spread
across the US, Europe, Dubai, Australia, Singapore, Bangladesh, and Vietnam. Our unique work environment focuses on flexibility, trust, teamwork, diversity, and moving fast.
We genuinely believe that our people make all the difference, and once we find the best talent, we go out of our way to nurture them. If you are looking to work on the next generation of digital technologies in a fast-paced and growing environment with industry leaders, Optimizely is the place for you!
We are currently seeking a Product Manager who excels in driving customer-centric product development within the commerce industry for our Commerce team. You will have a strong understanding of the fundamentals of Product Management and the ability to understand and address the unique challenges faced by businesses in the e-commerce space.
As a Product Manager for Commerce at Optimizely, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to define, develop, and launch innovative e-commerce products that meet the needs of our customers. You will have the ability to understand customer problems, identify opportunities, and prioritize initiatives to deliver maximum value in the competitive commerce landscape.
- Define product roadmap and features for Commerce products in alignment with company goals and objectives
- Elicit and collect feedback from customers, competitors, the market, analysts, and internal stakeholders to improve the product
- Plan for the future and address core customer problems proactively based on customer empathy and technical depth
- Collaborate closely with engineering, design, marketing, and other teams to develop and deliver innovative e-commerce solutions that address customer needs
- Manage the entire product lifecycle, from ideation and planning through launch and post-launch optimization
- Communicate product roadmap compellingly and effectively to internal and external audiences
- Demonstrate curiosity and engagement around products outside their specific realm of responsibility; strong understanding of overall product initiatives and can provide useful cross-product feedback
- Use data-driven decision-making to identify key product metrics, analyze trends, and drive continuous improvement in the e-commerce domain
- Develop a deep understanding of the commerce market, competitors, and industry trends to identify new opportunities and areas for growth
- Establish strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective communication and collaboration within the e-commerce industry
Knowledge and Experience
- 3-5 years of product management experience, ideally in the ecommerce or SaaS companies
- Demonstrated experience in defining and launching successful products within the commerce industry
- Shows a command of the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of Product Management including data analysis, product requirements, prioritization, cross-team collaboration, and stakeholder management.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Adapts to new or shifting realities in the industry and the company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively articulate complex ideas to diverse audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and adapt quickly to changing priorities
Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, engineering, or a related field
Adapting to Change
Evaluating and Implementing Ideas
Optimizely is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.