All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Role:
We are seeking a smart & highly-driven Channel Sales / Partner Account Executive. This role will be the primary point of contact for new and some existing Channel Sales Partners in EMEA, from qualifying partners through to onboarding and selling with / through partners, you will play a key role in establishing a strong ecosystem of JumpCloud partners (Managed Services Partners and Value-Add Resellers) in one of the key Territory in EMEA, i.e. France
We work in a Product Led Growth model serving IT professionals and business stakeholders to help them improve the security posture of their organization and to increase the effectiveness of their IT organization. The market we address is the commercial segment made of SMEs and companies up to a few thousands employees, many of which rely on their IT services partners to provide their Identity Access Management / Directory Services solution. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing sales team in EMEA, making an impact by contributing to building the partner / sales business in France and the EMEA region overall.
- Lead the qualification and signing of new Partners from beginning to end (inbound motion)
- Identify a small set of key partners in your Territory and proactively target them to become JumpCloud partners through a mix of marketing programs (working with the channel marketing team and the distributor) and direct outbound activities
- Become a product expert and stay up to date with a fast moving product release cycle.
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of sales opportunities with partners.
- Assist partners through the sales cycle as required, helping close key transactions
- Collaborate with Marketing and other key stakeholders in programs and projects covering Partner/Channel enablement as well as Pipe Generation with partners.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills, presentation skills and ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere.
- Strong written/verbal communications skills.
- Experience using Salesforce.com for opportunity management and forecasting
- Tremendous organizational skills and ability to perform in a high-volume, high-transactional environment.
- Bonus: French speaking
Education and Experience
- Minimum 5 years sales experience selling a SaaS product.
- Exceptional track record of targeting and closing deals with small to medium enterprise customers.
- BA or BS preferred.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
You must currently live in and be authorized to work in the United Kingdom without sponsorship to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
#LI-Remote #BI-Remote #LI-MH1