Federal Account Executive
Druva enables cyber, data and operational resilience for every organization with the Data Resiliency Cloud, the industry’s first and only at scale SaaS solution. Customers can radically simplify data protection, streamline data governance, and gain data visibility and insights as they accelerate cloud adoption. Druva pioneered a SaaS-based approach to eliminate complex infrastructure and related management costs, and deliver data resilience via a single platform spanning multiple geographies and clouds.
Druva is trusted by thousands of enterprises, including 60 of Fortune 500, to make data more resilient and accelerate their journey to the cloud. Visit druva.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
The Role & The Team:
Druva is seeking a self-driven, experienced US Federal Account Executive to expand, oversee and manage a portion of our US Government sales and associated channels for Druva’s product lines with a focus on Civilian Agencies. The chief objectives are to drive new business while continuing to nurture and grow existing business, accounts, and partner relationships.
What You Will Do:
- Generate growth around Druva’s solutions within the Federal Market.
- Effectively communicate Druva’s company vision, value proposition, and go-to-market strategy.
- Take a lead role on sales campaigns to ensure that the solutions achieve customer goals and provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Seek and drive new business and while continuing to nurture and grow existing business, accounts, and partner relationships.
- Effectively manage the territory, pipeline and forecast.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
What We Are Looking For:
- 10+ years’ experience in Federal Sales with an organization that was building their market presence
- Demonstrable strong knowledge of data protection / data management applications, market, and processes
- Demonstrable strong knowledge of SaaS (Cloud Software) products and business models
- Track record of exceptional performance, exceeding revenue objectives, at past roles and success in selling complex solutions
- Extensive knowledge of the GSA/SEWP/FedRAMP sales motion
- Federal business network that can assist in demand creation, sales acceleration and deal capture
- Self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, planning, and time management skills