We believe that the way people interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and experiences that thousands of developers use to create their own products. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Remote
The Trust Platform team is looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead our Risk Intelligence products. In this role, you will be directly responsible for the strategic initiatives that help Plaid provide a safer experience for Consumers and Customers.
You will build products and services in two distinct areas. The first is our Identity Graph, enabling teams across Plaid to better understand its network across link sessions, user identities, devices, and more. The second is enhancing our fraud and abuse defensive capabilities and tools.
You will work closely with our teams working day-to-day on fraud and abuse mitigation across all Plaid products and will be leading the long-term product strategy in that area. This is a highly cross-functional role that provides a unique vantage point of the entire Plaid ecosystem.
What You'll Do
- Define and drive the strategic vision and product direction for the Identity Graph and our Fraud and Abuse Defense products.
- Partner closely with teams at Plaid to understand their needs and prioritize accordingly.
- Deliver a market leading set of products through excellent execution, keen attention to quality and detail, and obsession about internal customer satisfaction.
What Excites You
- Creating and evangelizing a product strategy, roadmaps, project plans, and clear product specifications that consistently deliver quality products.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with engineering, design, growth, security, legal, and ops to assess cross-partner value, scope of effort, and priority of initiatives.
- Delivering customer value iteratively, managing products through various launch phases and releases, and ensuring high return on development capacity.
What Excites Us
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
- 3+ years of experience building fraud and abuse defenses and/or identity graphs at scale.
- Proven ability to work on highly cross-functional initiatives.
- Ability to translate non-technical requirements to technical solutions.
- Understands the tradeoffs between risk and growth, and how to measure success.
$187,200.00 - $280,800.00 per year
Target base salary for this role is between $187,200 and $280,800 per year. Additional compensation in the form(s) of equity and/or commission are dependent on the position offered. Plaid provides a comprehensive benefit plan, including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k). Pay is based on factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience and skillset, and location. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.