Radar is the leading geofencing platform, powering use cases like curbside pickup, delivery, and location-aware app experiences for brands like Panera Bread, American Eagle Outfitters, T-Mobile, and Afterpay.
We recently raised a $55M Series C led by Insight Partners and Accel to build location infrastructure for every product and service. Our team is growing quickly and has backgrounds from companies like Google Maps, GitHub, Uber, Foursquare, and Facebook. We are headquartered in Union Square in New York City.
About the role
Radar is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to drive new business for our Enterprise segment. You're a consultative seller that can navigate a technical sale with a business use case and get buy-in from multiple personas (product, engineering, marketing, digital, etc.). You have a proven track record of generating strong pipeline, exceeding sales quotas, and building trusted, long-term relationships with prospective customers.
You'll help shape the sales process and fine-tune our sales strategy as we scale, focusing on the Western territory. This a U.S. remote position but candidates based in the SoCal or Pacific Northwest region are preferred. You will report to the Director of Sales.
For candidates based in the United States, the base salary range for this full-time position is between $135,000 - $165,000/year with an expected On Target Earnings (OTE) between $270,000 - $330,000/year, and uncapped commission.
In addition to cash compensation, Radar offers full-time employees a competitive equity plan with stock option grants. This is a meaningful ownership stake in the company that we provide to our employees as we build a category-defining company together.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Your exact offer may vary based on market location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
- 3+ years of SaaS enterprise sales experience
- Proven ability to sell products that require buy-in from technical and non-technical personas (product, engineering, marketing, digital, etc.)
- Demonstrated success partnering with sales engineers for pilots and winning technical evaluations with prospects
- Track record of hitting and exceeding quotas of 1M+
- A consultative and value-based selling approach
What you’ll do:
- Lead a sales process from prospecting to close
- Lead compelling presentations and demos of Radar to a range of members, from the C-suite to individual contributors
- Promote location context and educate companies on how it can be used to grow engagement and revenue
- Partner with engineering and product to relay market feedback and improvements
You’ll work with:
- Thomas Coleman, Director of Sales
- Coby Berman, Co-Founder and COO
- Our Sales team!
- Our Solutions Engineering Team!
- Our Customer Success Team!
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for employees
- 401(k) plan with a generous employer match
- Competitive compensation package and equity plan
- Unlimited PTO vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly fitness reimbursement and wellness programs via Classpass and Gympass
- Fully remote in the U.S. with opportunities to travel for company-wide events, offsites, and quarterly kickoffs
- Weekly lunch stipend
Benefits offering details will be provided if a candidate receives an offer. Benefits may also vary by location.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. Radar does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity any other reason prohibited by law in the provision of employment opportunities and benefits.