It’s an exciting time at Crossbeam. Over three years post-launch, we have over twelve thousand companies using our platform, raised more than $100M of venture capital from leading VC firms like Andreessen Horowitz, RedPoint, FirstMark, and Salesforce Ventures. Best of all, we’re just getting started. In a market full of uncertainty, we are fortunate to have an unwavering long-term vision and the funding to see it through at full speed.
Crossbeam helps companies partner with each other in a more data-driven way by acting as a partner ecosystem. Our platform allows companies to find overlapping customers and prospects with their partners while keeping the rest of their data private and secure.
We have momentum, and we need you to keep it going. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be mostly focused on new logo acquisition in medium-to-large Enterprises with some expansion and renewal opportunities within key accounts. You will gain insight into customer challenges, identify key stakeholders and challenge customers’ thinking about how Crossbeam can transform how people view partnerships. We are the industry leader and our goal is to create great customer experiences and help companies hit their revenue targets through their partnerships.
- Be a needle mover! Identify and convert new logos accounts within our largest customers and help us achieve revenue goals. You will also have a focus on growth/expansion with a few key accounts.
- We are creating an industry! Be a consultant and be able to paint the picture of the art of what’s possible and guide our prospective customers on how they can achieve their business goals.
- You will gain a deep understanding of our prospective customers' needs and understand how Crossbeam can help.
- You’ll be working with go-to-market personas such as Partnerships, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success to understand our customer's challenges and inspire new use cases.
- You will collaborate with internal cross functional teammates in Customer Success, Product, Solution Consultants, Marketing, and more.
- You will maintain a deep understanding of the Crossbeam product and the value they deliver.
- You will be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in our CRM to drive the strategy for our future growth.
- You will use a variety of methods (email, phone, social media) to engage prospects, users, decision makers and executives.
- You will work with the team to achieve quota targets and other KPIs
THESE ARE SOME OF YOUR TRAITS:
- You have 6+ years of SaaS closing experience with 1+ years experience selling into companies with over 5,000 employees.
- You are based on the West Coast (MT or PT time zones acceptable).
- You have the ability to account map into large organizations and sell complex deals with multiple stakeholders, including C-suite.
- You have strong pipeline generation skills, territory planning/account planning and team-selling experience.
- You have a proven track record of exceeding goals and being a top performer
- Any experience selling with partnership programs is a big plus!
- You have experience selling into GTM personas like Partnerships, Sales and Marketing a plus
- You have strong written, verbal and organizational skillsYou have relevant work experience in a closing role, preferably in SaaS.
- You are passionate about business technology. The problem that Crossbeam solves — and how we are solving it — excites you. Geeking out about it will come naturally.
- You have an understanding of Partnership programs and the value it brings to a company's go-to-market strategy and overall success.
- You know what it means to crush your quota and you chase that excitement. Winning excites you and losing is just a temporary nuisance on your path to the next win.
- You are confident because you know your stuff. You are comfortable speaking with the highest levels of an organization with tact, sincerity, and accuracy.
- You speak your mind, have no issue raising concerns with company leaders, but are also able to “disagree and commit” when things don’t go your way.
- When you don’t know how to do something, you’ll admit it and make a quick assessment of whether it’s something you can figure out, if you’ll need help, and where that help should come from.
- You have well-honed sales chops, but are humble enough to always be learning from those you encounter.
- You just read this whole list and got more excited than concerned.
We go through the same interview steps for all EAE candidates to ensure equity in our hiring process. Our process is designed to learn as much about each candidate as possible, as well as to give candidates access to our team and learn about what it's like to be a team member at Crossbeam. Topics will range from technical skills to problem-solving approaches and collaboration.
- Call with recruiter
- Call with hiring manager
- Deal review - walk us through an important deal you’ve closed
- Individual interviews with core team members
This is a salaried* role + commission. In addition, Crossbeam offers:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Parental leave
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan + Match
- Learning & Development Budget
- Remote Work Options
- Generous Wellness Stipend
*This role has been categorized as a Remote position. "Remote" employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to Crossbeam. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role. In Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City the standard base pay range for this role is $130,000 - $150,000 Annually. This base pay range is specific to Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City and may not be applicable to other locations. In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Trust is our business. We create value by building trust in our company, our team, our technology, and our network. Never let anything compromise that trust.
Feed the Network. Our customer network is our most valuable asset. Prioritize its growth.
Equity. We will build a workplace that ensures everyone access to the same opportunities to share in our success.
This is Fun. Few people are lucky enough to do what we do. Follow the fun in every step of the journey.
Crossbeam's core value of Equity sits at the heart of our hiring process, and we're proud to be building a culture where differences are valued. Applicants from diverse and non-traditional backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, disability, age, or veteran status.
To applicants in the European Union & California: Please find our European Union & California Recruitment Policy Here