Pantheon is the WebOps platform for websites that deliver extraordinary results. We believe in putting the magic of the internet in everyone’s hands. That’s why we’re so passionate about helping developers, IT and marketing develop, test, and release website changes faster and more reliably so they can build and maintain websites that create value for their organizations. Our cloud native software makes it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform.
Pantheon’s core values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
We’re looking for a hardworking, results oriented individual with passion and initiative for new business acquisition. The Enterprise Account Executive role focuses exclusively on formulating and implementing a sales strategy calling on the C-Suite, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition of large/corporate customers.
Right now, companies across every vertical and size are as passionate as ever about the operations of their website. Experience, uptime, speed, security, and agility of a website are crucial to an organization's success. With a substantial market in front of us this role is well positioned to make a significant impact.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Grow a pipeline of enterprise level business, through prospecting, creativity and hard work
- Lead engagements with various executive-level prospect customers, including but not limited to CMO, CTO, CDO and CIOs
- Articulate our value proposition, crafting excitement and passion among prospects.
- Conduct discovery and complete the sales process to uncover the needs of companies
- Develop a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives
- Drive uncapped earnings by exceeding your quota
- Take your sophisticated solution selling skills to the next level as you evangelize the Pantheon Platform
What you Bring to the Table
- A minimum of 3 years of Enterprise SaaS sales; start-up or early stage company experience is preferred; minimum 5+ years of outside sales/hunting experience
- Consistent track record of selling enterprise software into Strategic/Enterprise accounts
- Results orientation delivering consistent achievement of quota and revenue goals
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- A strong background of navigating within large and mid-market organizations
- Ability to balance multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- A consultative and solution/value selling approach to closing new business.
- A standout colleague who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Ability to win the whole funnel from lead generation to closing the deal
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off, sick days, and 13 paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical insurance including Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid parental leave (plus fertility, adoption and other family planning benefits)
- Monthly allowance for wellness, reading and access to LinkedIn Learning for continued development
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact email@example.com. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
The US OTE salary range for this position is $173,200 - $288,604 per year. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case.
Please note that the compensation details listed reflect the base and variable salary only and do not include equity or benefits.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.