From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies. We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team and own growth and retention for our existing customers as well as win new logos from our prospect based. This is a full-time position based remotely in Southern California.
Technologies You’ll Use
A variety of tools to assist with new customer prospecting, exiting customer growth, and the development of internal and external cross-functional partnerships.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, customer success, business development, alliances, operations, and analytics to drive pipeline generation and exceed revenue goals
- Accelerate the growth & adoption of Fivetran in the Enterprise Market through a value-driven sales motion.
- Lead in-depth discovery and demonstrate a deep interest in our Enterprise customers’ data challenges, identify required capabilities and positive business outcomes to drive towards valuable long term customer engagements.
- Speak comfortably about Fivetran’s vision to a broad range of personas within each customer to articulate the value of Fivetran,
- Renew and expand within our existing Enterprise customer base.
- Seek out and land deals with new Enterprise target accounts.
- Forecast accurately and provide clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively managing and progressing opportunities.
- Build a comprehensive network of partner allies that are also a key component of today's modern data stack.
Skills We’re Looking For
- 8+ years of software sales experience with 3-5 years focused on large enterprises and an ability to navigate complex organizations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to hold multiple stakeholders accountable throughout a sales cycle.
- In-depth familiarity and relationships with the modern data technology industry and key players.
- You are familiar with a solution-based approach to selling, have experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization, and contact management capabilities.
- You thrive in an extremely fast-paced, ever changing work environment. You’re able to keep pace with a highly motivated team, a market that is growing extremely fast, and a company that is innovating at a rapid pace.
- You are extremely organized. You are able to juggle lots of opportunities and initiatives at once while not letting anything drop.
- You are a strategic thinker. You are able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way.
- You are enthusiastic. You exhibit passion and excitement for your work and you have a can-do attitude.
- Previous experience with data integration, database, ETL, or business intelligence technologies is a huge plus, but not required.
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the target position and level. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Our job titles may span more than one career level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business need, market demands. The pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
This range represents base salary only and does not include incentive for sales roles, equity, or benefits, if applicable.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.