Mendix – the leading low-code application development platform:
The Mendix Platform uses visual modeling to abstract long-form coding out of application development. Our customers use Mendix to create and deploy better software for the enterprise, faster. Mendix is collaborative - the people who use the software and the people who build the software work together throughout the development process.
Read our Customer Stories to learn more about the wealth of software and solutions global organizations have built with the Platform.
At Mendix we strive to maintain a diverse, open, and safe working environment where people can be their true selves. We value every voice, celebrate individuality, and appreciate the diversity of thought and experience. People who work here are driven, smart, and really good at what they do.
As this market evolves, we encourage people of all skill levels to work with the platform, both for clients and candidates. Apply today to discover how you can make a meaningful impact with Mendix.
Our Ideal Candidate:
As an Account Executive, you will engage with the largest enterprise customers and prospects across various industry segments. You will be responsible for delivering significant revenue growth in your account base by focusing on pipeline generation, successfully leading evaluations of the Mendix platform, building relationships at all levels of organizations, and establishing business value.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Identifying, qualifying, and closing high value opportunities for Mendix.
- Building relationships and establishing communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities, and to quickly execute and simplify the deal process.
- Confirming and communicating the differentiated value of Mendix to the customer at both the technical and business levels.
- Understanding the formal and informal buying process in the customer's organization.
- Identifying the customer buyers, decision makers, and influencers, and developing strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence.
- Taking a core role in the closing process including negotiations and procurement activities.
- Consistently communicating and brainstorming with extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development.
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- Experience selling to verticals of Federal Civilian and DoD.
- Experience solving complex IT problems directly related to the application development process.
- Experience selling to organizations with greater than $1B in annual revenue.
- Extensive Enterprise Software sales experience (8+ years) selling SaaS or platform solutions and a demonstrated track-record of consistently exceeding annual quota and performance targets.
- A proven and repeatable process to achieve your success and have leveraged your process to overachieve in multiple roles.
- The ability to build and manage customer executive relationships at the highest levels.
- The ability to manage complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies.
- Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration.
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce.com to maintain a current and accurate pipeline.
- High energy and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent.
$250 - $350 a year
If you see a job description and think, “I’d be perfect for that” but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications – don’t let that hold you back. We’re always eager to hire talented, passionate candidates – so give it a try and apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Mendix/Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.