About Scratchpad ✨
At Scratchpad, our mission is to make salespeople happy. We believe we can do that by reducing complexity and creating delightful experiences, which has led us to pioneer the first workspace for revenue teams. We take the most tedious parts of daily work and turn them into efficient, delightful experiences that positively impact salespeople's professional and personal lives. But don’t take our word for it - read what our customers and top-tier investors are raving about.
Life at Scratchpad (Company Culture)
The Scratchpad team is defined by our values: simplicity, ideas, results, speed, delight, and feedback. We profoundly care about our customers, the work we do, and each other. You'll constantly be learning from your colleagues as we have a strong culture of feedback. We believe it's part of what has made us successful as a "remote first" company.
Working on the Sales Team 👥
The sales team at Scratchpad is expanding! We’re getting ready for a period of rapid growth and looking to add more experienced colleagues to our team. We work in a highly collaborative environment, where team-based selling and support are the norm. We regularly share our wins, and more importantly, our learnings.
Our team practices high-velocity enterprise selling. All of the fun, challenging enterprise selling activities condensed into a repeatable, predictable 90-day closing framework. You’ll be expected to follow this approach, which will help you close at least one 6 figure deal a month. We want you to be successful, so you’ll get hands-on executive support and mentoring to help you succeed.
As a member of our team, you’ll be developing trusted partner relationships with senior sales and revenue operations executives. You’ll help them navigate their business challenges and create a vision for what success looks like as they drive change.
About You 🎉
After at least 5 years of B2B sales in the software space, you understand the grit it takes to be successful. You have experience selling to VP levels and CROs in Sales and Revenue Operations and have worked on deals with ACVs ranging from $75k - $250k+.
- You enjoy helping people find solutions to their problems. Your natural friendliness will allow prospects to feel supported throughout their buying journey.
- You're a problem solver adept at listening, understanding context and suggesting ideal solutions with minimal direction.
- You step into the customer's shoes and show you care. You ask relevant and meaningful questions to gain an accurate understanding of the prospect and their goals
- You're focused, organized, process-driven and methodical.
- You actively listen, clearly express yourself verbally and in writing. You have a natural ability to explain things in a simple, relatable way.
- You have determination, are self-motivated, resilient and work hard to achieve goals.
- You have the willingness and ability to win as a team and lose as a team, no ‘I’, only ‘We’.
- You have the ability to absorb and apply feedback promptly without frustration/ego.
What You Are Not ❌
- A lone wolf
- Unwilling to learn and follow our process
- Someone with low activity and low throughput
- Unwilling participant in team-selling
- A purely transactional seller
Your Impact 🛠️
- Become a leading expert on revenue team workflows and productivity
- Build a partnership with prospects to genuinely understand their use case and serve as a guide on their buying journey closing deals from $75k - 250k+
- Nurture (and close) our steady flow of warm inbound leads while developing your own outbound pipeline of new logos
- Help us accelerate as we are entering high-growth mode
- Influence our overall growth strategy and build sales champions to drive deals forward, foster brand loyalty, gain testimonials and referrals
- Demonstrate authentic communication and interpersonal skills that will positively influence our buyers and team
- Delight our users and prospects by educating them on new ways of being more productive using Scratchpad
- Balance a bottom-up and top-down sales approach by building long-lasting customer relationships
- Fearless experimentation with new outreach approaches to help increase our rate of learning
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (with 80% premium coverage)
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation
- 401k with 4% company matching (and vests instantly!)
- Stipend for home office
- At least two in-person company offsites per year
- Fully remote
The estimated base salary for this role is $140,000. This position is also eligible for variable compensation in the amount of $140,000 subject to attainment in the role. Compensation estimates are based on market data about the role and level while individual pay is determined by factors such as job related skills and experience.
Our Commitment ❤️
We believe that great ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. As an equal opportunity employer, we interact with respect, kindness, and compassion. We are committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion. We're not afraid to let go of existing beliefs as we learn new information and uncover better ideas.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diverse teams build better products, offer more unique perspectives and help foster an inclusive environment for everyone.