Transform the communications world!
We’re proud (and excited!) to be transforming the global communications landscape through our Omnichannel Platform-as-a-Service (OPaaS).
- What’s my job title? Enterprise Account Executive
- What type of contract will I be on? Permanent
- Where in the world? You can work remotely from anywhere in the US
- Working hours? For this role, you will operate across US timezones
- What language(s) will I speak? Fluency in English
MessageBird is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to sell to high-value prospects and customers, with a specific focus on Customer Engagement products, like SMS communications. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, sourcing, qualifying, and closing new opportunities.
You will work directly with local territory Sales teams to prospect for new business, qualify new sales opportunities, develop account strategy, overcome technical and business objections, close deals and forecast revenue and margin. Your hunting ground will be North America!
What you’ll do
- End to end ownership of identifying, creating, developing, negotiating, and closing high-value opportunities positioning our CPaaS Platform to Enterprise Clients
- Focus primarily on NEW customer acquisition and drive new revenue while employing a solution-selling methodology to facilitate customer evaluations and help them understand MessageBird's unique differentiation
- Drive the full sales cycle to win and grow enterprise accounts for MessageBird in the USA
- Develop the territory/vertical/account plan to maximize growth and drive key industry and territory penetration
- You'll own the entire commercial engagement, from proposal development, pricing strategy, and negotiation to closing
- Utilize industry and strategic knowledge to execute large, complex, strategic, business-changing deals
- Leverage an established network of references to win credibility
- Work independently with guidance in complex situations and develop and grow MessageBird's visibility and relationships across multiple levels within the customer organization
- Navigate through decision-makers and influencers
What you’ll bring
- 8+ years B2B sales within the Enterprise Software space
- Ability and desire to build and maintain sufficient pipeline coverage
- Track record of personally closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $100K
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
- Strong experience in both the direct and partner channels is desired, and you'll have experience with creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms, and managing the contract process.
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills. Confident and effective communicator with the ability to influence individuals at all levels
- Organised and efficient with a self-starter attitude, you love independently tackling challenges and seeing them as opportunities.
- Prior experience within CPaaS, Martech, or CCaaS offerings is desired!
You apply and will hear back from us within a few days. If there’s a fit, the full process is as follows:
↳ [30 mins] Recruiter Screen
↳ [45 mins] Hiring Manager Interview + [45 mins] Role-Fit Interview with Regional Sales Leader
↳ [60 mins] Presentation with Hiring Manager & Regional Sales Leaders
↳ [30 mins] Bar Raiser with CRO
After each stage, we will try our very best to provide timely (2-3 days) and constructive feedback (where possible).
What You’ll Gain
- All Remote environment
- Generous stock options for all Birds
- Opportunity to work abroad according to our internal policies
- Flexible working arrangements
- Home office set-up budget
- State-of-the-art work gear
- Contribution towards your utility costs
- The occasional company-wide and team events
- Learn from hundreds of the best minds in the business
- Collaborate with diverse colleagues Our amazing team works in close to 40 different locations with almost 50+ nationalities across the board!
Life at MessageBird
We call ourselves Birds! We work fast, grow fast, build fast and focus on impact. We’re go-getters, industry leaders and roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen kind of people. We’re smart, fast, and hungry. Our potential for growth is limitless.
Ready To Fly?
Our cloud communications solutions make it possible for over 30,000 businesses to instantly connect with billions of devices worldwide, allowing them to speak with their customers in the same ways they talk to their friends.
Wherever and however you do your best work - we’ve got you covered!
We're proud to be an All Remote company nested in flexibility. Our unique and united culture is rooted in our team: a diverse flock of over 550+ Birds who represent 50+ nationalities and counting.
MessageBird is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.