Deputy is a global leader in smart scheduling and workforce management. With more than 330,000 workplaces in over 100 countries using Deputy to streamline scheduling, communication, engagement, and onboarding for millions of shift workers, we empower businesses with the tools and insights to simplify compliance and build thriving workplaces in every community.
Our team, which sits across three continents, is driven by an empathy-first approach. We believe that our best work comes from putting our own employees’ experiences and the experiences of the managers, shift workers and business owners we support at the forefront of what we do.
At Deputy, we are passionate about our purpose. If you're ready to positively impact the future of work for the world’s 2.7 billion shift workers, we invite you to join our team.
The Director of Revenue Operations is a critical member of the Global Go to Market (GTM) leadership team and reports into the VP of GTM Strategy. The role is responsible for building technology, processes and insights to enable GTM functions to deliver their goals. The Rev Ops team partners closely with the Business Systems, Data and Finance teams, to deliver the infrastructure, insights, analysis and integrations used by the GTM organization at all levels from leadership to individual contributors.
You will love this role if you thrive working autonomously and enjoy working closely with GTM leaders to be a co-pilot to deliver results.
- Have great understanding of sales, marketing and customer success and have a spike in at least sales or marketing.
- Own the GTM tech stack and roadmap, such as building and supporting the technologies and workflows for Salesforce and Marketo
- Manage a team based across the US and Australia
- Define and prioritize the technology and process needs of the GTM org
- Partner closely with the Business Systems team to implement and optimize new solutions
- Generate insights and decisions from the data sets created by the technologies used by the GTM organization, including the creation and maintenance of critical dashboards that will be utilized at a global, regional and IC level
- Understand and drive team and marketing investment performance in conjunction with GTM leaders through insightful use of dataPartner with leaders to assess the customer journey and identify areas where best practices, efficiency improvements and process optimizations can result in increased revenue scale, more efficient acquisition, and more satisfied customers. Solutions will be implemented most often through cross-functional alignment and cooperation.
- Act as first point of contact on technical issues for the GTM tech stack
- Lead the team that ensures that Sales gets maximum value out of Salesforce, and champion data hygiene and sales processes best practices
- Voice critical input into the design of SFDC and be responsible for configuration and extensions to meet needs
- Provide training to end users for onboarding and up-to-date best practices
- Drive adoption of, and maintain, the knowledge base on processes and policies ensure consistency throughout onboarding, training and service delivery
- Minimum of 10 years experience in sales ops and marketing ops
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing a team Technical acumen with, and strategic grasp of Salesforce and Marketo
- Highly motivated, self starter who can ‘connect the dots’ in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable in an ambiguous environment and a proactive problem solverAnalytically driven, with the ability to problem solve using data, and develop solutions with a clear-eyed and impartial focus on efficiency
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks that focus on the customer and their journey
- Strong listening and persuasion skills and ability to partner the team members and stakeholders to align cross-functional groups to continuously improve the revenue stack
- We expect you to uphold Deputy values and lead with integrity, humility, and with a collaborative spirit
- Experience with SaaS offerings and Product Led Growth companies is a plus
- Knowledge of the Workforce Management industry and products is a plus
The pay range for this position takes into account multiple factors that are all considered to determine an individual candidate’s starting pay. These factors include but are not limited to: market factors, experience, technical and non-technical skills, education, certifications, and other business acumen. This range does not include any potential incentive programs, such as individual or organizational performance bonuses.
For candidates based in the San Francisco Bay Area or New York City, the pay range for this position is $174,000 - $200,000.
For candidates based outside San Francisco Bay Area or New York City, the pay range for this position is $161,000 - $185,000.
-Employee Stock Ownership
-Competitive Compensation Packages
-401k Company Match
-Comprehensive Health Benefits
-Commuter Reimbursement Program
-Flexible Work Schedule
WHY JOIN DEPUTY?
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now