All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, Uplight, ClassPass and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced regional sales professional who loves selling to highly technical buyers. This role is responsible for selling our Cloud Directory Platform to small and medium customers.
We work in a Product Led Growth model serving IT professionals and business stakeholders to help them improve the security posture of their organization and to increase the effectiveness of their IT organization.
- Opportunity Close Rate
- Monthly Recurring Revenue
- Quota Attainment
- Help prospective customers understand our Cloud Directory Platform and how we can solve their various IT challenges that typically cover user management, device management, access control and security
- Become a technical product expert and stay up to date with a fast moving product release cycle.
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of sales opportunities and provide accurate forecasts to leadership each week
- Negotiate and close new business with small and to medium size enterprises
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong interpersonal skills, presentation skills and ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere.
- Strong written/verbal communications skills.
- Experience using Salesforce.com for lead follow up, opportunity management and forecasting.
- Tremendous organizational skills and ability to perform in a high-volume, high-transactional environment.
- Coachable and able to implement feedback given
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years sales experience selling a SaaS product.
- Exceptional track record of targeting and closing deals with small to medium enterprise customers.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $130,000 - $140,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions.
JumpCloud provides a comprehensive benefits package, with several medical plans to choose from including a high deductible HSA plan with employer contribution, two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), employee assistance program (EAP), short- and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan with match. We have an flexible paid time off policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in this Job Description. For US Roles: All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area but as a remote company, you are able to work remotely anywhere in the U.S. If you would like to spend time in our offices in the Denver/Boulder area, you are welcome to do that as well.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO. JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.