Lucid Software offers a leading Visual Collaboration Suite that helps teams see and build the future from idea to reality. With its products—Lucidchart, Lucidspark and Lucidscale—teams can align around a shared vision, clarify complexity, and collaborate visually, no matter where they're located. Top businesses use Lucid's products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Lucid's partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
With a fast-growing team of more than 1,000 employees, we are committed to maximizing collaboration and innovation in the workplace through our products and with our people. Lucid is a hybrid, remote-friendly workplace, providing employees the flexibility to work where they are most productive, whether that’s at home, in the office, or a combination of the two.
We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we welcome diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and placing #19 on G2’s Best Software Products for 2022 list.
Account Executives (SMB Expansion) lead the strategic business growth for current Lucidchart, Lucidspark and Lucidscale customers across their assigned territories. Post prospect qualification, Account Executives will work directly with potential and existing customers to create business value across multiple personas, continually working to close sales opportunities. Account Executives will also work hand-in-hand with Customer Success Managers (CSMs), to ensure renewals, drive expansion and continual customer engagement.
- Effectively manage a book of accounts, creating reliable forecasts, and working with management to close open pipeline to achieve sales quota
- Retain a hunter mentality to direct outbound lead sourcing and identify new opportunities across net new and existing customers
- Generate and close new pipeline across business segments and verticals through prospect engagements including cold calling, emailing, and negotiations with prospect/customer executive leadership
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge on the features, benefits and application of Lucid suite offering as a premium product
- Understand and strategically address the competitive landscape within an assigned territory
- Share market insights with product and marketing teams to continually improve Lucid’s ability to address customer needs
- Creativity expand business in new markets, verticals and personas
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of sales experience, preferably in software
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business in an evangelist sales environment (SaaS-specific sales experience desired)
- Experience with Salesforce.com and sales acceleration tools such as Outreach, DiscoverOrg, etc.
- Knowledge of software contract terms and conditions and strong negotiation skills - Formal sales training a plus